Monday, April 19, 2021

It's time to change your presentation

 

Bitmoji Image

Hi there! I hope you have had a nice weekend. Today, I'm here with a fantastic tool that can help you make a better presentation --- Genially. 

I prefer to use Genially in my classroom because it can make my presentation more active than the traditional presentation such as PowerPoint. With Genially, I can design some questions during the presentation that make students pay attention to the presentation and follow me better. Moreover, we can do more invented games with genially, such as an Escape Room! There are a lot of buttons that we can insert to move the page to wherever we want. Compare, it's more visual and convenient than PowerPoint. 

Here I would like to show you a presentation that I made about renewable energy in Natural Science, after presenting the content, there are two simple questions that can be done with students to check if they have understood the content. In this presentation, I have used a number of slides to present the definition and importance to use renewable energy and 3 commontypes of renewable energy --- solar energy, wind energy and hydrppower energy. In the part of wind energy, I inserted a video about how the turbines work for generating electricity aswell, that make students can understand it easier and more visual. At the end of the presentation, I added two simple questions for students to answer. They are very simple, only for giving an immediately feedback about the content. If there awser is correct, the slid will jump to the page which says CORRECT and click my avatar for the following question, if not, it will move to the other page wich syas TRY AGAIN and click my avatar to repeat the question. 

Take a  look and hope you may enjoy the Genially! 

No comments:

Post a Comment