Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Infographic-the most frequently resource I use!

laptop teachingHi guys! nice to see you again here! This time I want to show you a fantastic tool that I have used ever, Canva. It is a  website that provides you plenty of templates and elements to help you prepare your CLIL lesson. This time we will concentrate on infographics. Infographic is a very useful and visual resource for students to help them summary the content and make the learing easier in CLIL lesson.

Canva is an amazing website that I used so far. It is very simple to use which doesn´t take your time for learning how to use it. Moreover, there are a lot of elements that you can add to your infographic, the icons are very diverse and there are almost all the icons you need for kids! The most positive point of this tool is all the elements you need are free!!! I have not found out any limitations that affect me during my editing process. In addition, if you want to make a resource with your partner, just click "share" and invite your partner or sent the link, then you can do it together.

Here I´m showing you an infographic that I made that related to the topic of renewable energy in Natural Science. Take a look and I hope you like it! Enjoy your adventure in Canva and see you next day :) 








Renewable Energy Infographic by Lucy Lai

No comments:

Post a Comment