Sunday, May 9, 2021

Storyboard your video

 photo of you happily swinging on a swingHey my friends! How about your weekend? I'm so glad of the wonderful weather of this week. Last week, my classmates Marty's Learning, Nurinu teacher, It's pateacher conrner and I planed to shot a short video about Friday for Future for our students. Friday for Future is a movement about climate change and protect our planet. We thought it is useful and meaningful for children in this period. Therefore, we decided to record a video for children in order to understand it perfectly.

But before recording the video, it is important to make a storyboard that can help us record and present what we want to include in this video. We have chosen Canva, the same tool which I used for the infographic. It is a free template that you can create plenty of cells without costing anything. Moreover, there is a timeline as well which we wrote the timeline that we created this video. 

I'm embedding our storyboard here and you can take a look at it. I will show you the video that we recorded related to this storyboard in the next post, just wait for it! Hope you like our storyboard and see you next post. 



Story Board - YouTube video by Patricia Rubio

No comments:

Post a Comment