Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Record your video

Hey everyone! Nice to see you again with my wonderful video. Do you remember I told you last week my classmates and I were planning to make a video? Here it is!!!

Bitmoji Image

Recording and editing a video is not an easy case to handle, but after storyboarding it, you may have a clear structure about what are you going to do. So, after reading today's post and your storyboard, I'm sure you will have a fantastic video!

The first thing that we have done when we were preparing to record the video is making a script. As I wrote in the Podcast post, a script can help you and remind you when you recording everything. Therefore, we made a script in Google Doc with the dialogue that we will say in the video. Thanks for this script which makes our recording successfully. Here I embed our script so you can take a look. 😄

Once have your script, it's time to record! The recording is very easy that you just need to remember the general dialogue and see it in front of the camera. It's petty that we had to wear mask since the pandemic that you cannot see our smile under the mask.
When we had the video recorded, we decided to cut it shorter because it was too large to edit. We use the application VideoPad to cut the fragments that we won't use. VideoPad is a free tool that you can cut your video in a very simple way. But cutting the video was still a little struggle for us because we needed to play the video by each frame. Anyway, we got the video ready for adding some effects! 
For editing the video, we have chosen the application Filmora to finish it. We added some effects such as pictures, subtitles for important points and absolutely the music. All the resources we added have the creative common licence, don´t worry about it! 
Here I want to share with you our video, it is designed for six graders of Primary Education. This video is a debate about the Friday For Furture, which is a movement for avoiding the climate change. We decided this topic because we thought this is very useful for students and we can use it for Natural Science subjuct. Take a look of this video and leave your comment about this video!
To sum up, I would say that creating a video is not a simple task. In factt, it was the hardest task that I have done ever about ICT. But finally we got it and we are very proud of it. Here I leave the link of my parter´s blog, read their post and hope you like it! Finally, thanks all the cooporation and help from my partner´s, you are all super teachers!💟



           

No comments:

Post a Comment