Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Time for farewell

Hey my friends. I'm sad right now because it's time to say goodbye, time always passes very fast. This is the last task, but not the last post I write. I promise I will back later and be here forever!

Bitmoji Image

In this post I would like to share with you a presentation that I have done about all the tasks that I have done during this semester. I used Prezi to finish this task because I like the template. However, I don't like to strongly recommend you this tool since the disadvantages that I found in the following:

  • You cannot embed anything inside the Prezi presentation.
  • You cannot even insert a link under a picture or a text, the only way you can do is to copy and paste the link on the page which makes me feel uncomfortable. 
  • I can not embed my presentation into this blog, the only way I can do is inserting the link of my presentation. 😭 That is a struggle for me.
Here I share with you the link to my presentation, in there you can see all my work during this semester. I hope you like it. Thank you my friends for accompanying me during the last weeks, I will see you soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment